Wondrous is the bright, the moonrise, the northern light. Step into a marvellous conjunction of film and music to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo moon-landing. Astronomer, experimental photographer, science educator and visual artist José Salgado, well-known for combining science and symphony, is our guest presenter in his two films Moonrise and the Aurora Triptych. An awe-inspiring experience not to be missed.
Pre-concert talk: 6.30pm at library@esplanade
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.